Green Horizon is the first green A class office building in Łódź, delivered in 2012 in accordance with LEED Gold and GreenBuilding requirements. Certification of the building guarantees low energy consumption and use of modern technologies.
Green Horizon is an A class effective and modern office building offering 31 300 sqm of leasing space. The investment is located by the one of the main arteries of the city of Łódź, in a close proximity to Faculty of Law and Administration of Łódź University (Paragraph).
Great location, flexibility of space arrangement and adapting to the needs of indyvidual users are the main advantages of our office building. It will also offer the users bicycle parking, showers and green educational program.
Green Horizon will have 7 floors and 2 level underground parking and will be developed in 2 phases.
- a complex of two modern office buildings offering 31 300 sqm of leasing area,
- 7 office floors,
- 2-storey underground garage with 395 parking spaces,
- great location near the Solidarnosci roundabout.
Green solutions in Green Horizon:
- energy-efficient lighting system,
- adiabatic air humidifiers,
- efficient air-condition based on fan-coils,
- free-cooling – use of cool air from outside to lower temperature inside offices,
- use of warm air from offi ces to heat the garage,
- use of regional materials,
- waterless urinals,
- parking space for bicycles,
- showers and changing rooms.
||Łódź, ul. Pomorska 106
||Phase 1: Q4 2012
|Total space to lease
||Phase 1: 17 940 m kw.
Phase 2: 13 350 m kw.
|Typical floor space
||Phase 1: 2 730 m kw.
Phase 2: 2070 m kw.