Malta House is a class A green office complex which is being developed in compliance with the principles of sustainable development
It will be the first LEED precertified office building in Poznan with the highest Platinum rating. LEED certificates are awarded only to those buildings which stand out because of particular environmental awareness demonstrated at the stage of their planning, construction and use.
Malta House short facts:
- 14 700 sqm of lettable office space,
- 5 office floors and 2-storey underground garage,
- 272 parking places,
- Parking lot for bicycles and a changing room with showers for cyclist.
Green solutions in Malta House:
- Energy – efficient facade,
- Water – efficient toilets,
- Air – conditioning with humidifiers,
- Free – cooling,
- Use of recycled and low emitting materials,
- Energy – efficient lightening system,
- Rainwater used for watering plants,
- 8 power supply sources for electric cars.
||Poznan, ks. Abp. Antoniego Baraniaka street
|Total space to lease
||14 700 sqm
|Typical floor space
||3 136 sqm