Natural office space with positive energy
Green Corner is modern and energy efficient office building located at Chłodna street in the emerging business district of Warsaw with excellent access to public transportation. Green Corner is LEED Platinum precertified and designed in line with the idea of sustainable development. It offers the highest comfort for its tenants and an energy efficient workspace. The offices are easy to arrange and optimally exposed to daylight, providing convenient conditions to work effectively. The building was designed by Biuro Projektowe MW Projekt.
Last space for lease!
- modules: 140, 189, 271 sqm
More information you can find here
lower energy consumption
- Modern air conditioning supported with freecooling system
- Energy-efficient lighting with daylight control system
- Motion detectors in common areas
litres of water saved annually
- Use of grey water for flushing toilets and irrigation purposes
- Water-saving sanitary fittings and toilets, waterless urinals
- Regionally sourced and produced materials are used in the construction process
- Wooden elements and products based on wood used in the building come from certified cultivation (FSC)
lower services charges
- Thanks to the advanced solutions used in the building, its tenants benefit from lower service charges compared to similar buildings in the same location
Metropolis of the 21st century
Warsaw belongs to the most urbanised and industrialised areas of Europe.It is not only the biggest city in Poland but also a worldwide important centre of economic, political and scientific life. Warsaw, a city of culture, fashion and a unique approach, enjoys the same lively rhythm and fast pace as other leading European capitals.
Warsaw has the largest population and the largest city area in Poland. It is home to a majority of central administrative units of the government, ministries and diplomatic services. Warsaw’s Śródmieście is known to be one of the most important business centres in Europe.
Warsaw is located at the crossroads of the routes from the east to the west and from the north to the south of the continent. Warsaw Chopin Airport provides a number of convenient connections with most large European and world cities. Well-developed system of public transport will soon be enriched by further development of the second line of the city underground. Warsaw is also an important cultural centre with numerous theatres, museums and art galleries. The historic centre of Warsaw is listed in the Unesco World Heritage site.