We design, produce and assemble structural steel. Our clients include the largest global concerns. We process 600 to 800 tons of structural steel per month.
We specialize in design, production and assembly of structural steel for:
• production, sports and trade halls
• roofs over parking lots and sports facilities
• masts and towers
• carpentry (stairs, barriers, platforms, etc.)
• special purpose objects (power lines, air traffic control towers).
We offer the following plant and equipment:
• automatic and semi-automatic sheet metal machines
• shears, beveling machines, bending brakes for sheet cutting and working
• welding machines and automatic welding machines, including MAG welding machines
• structural steel blast cleaning chamber
• modern painting shop.
We cooperate with the top world concerns, such as Tesco, Makro Cash & Carry, OBI, Toyota, Philips, Bosch, MAN, Toshiba, Colgate Palmolive and Electrolux.