Buildings 1 & 2
Net leasable area:
Building 1: 13 500 sqm
Building 2: 9 800 sqm
Building 1: Q3 2018
Building 2: Q2 2018
An additional service for our tenants. Do you need help with putting the car into a car wash? Have you forgotten about your aunt’s birthday? Thanks to the presence of concierge in our building, you can solve these and many other problems without leaving the office!
Do you need help taking care of your company’s as well as your private matters? Feel invited to make use of concierge services in High5ive free of charge!
- Ordering tickets to sports and cultural events
- Organising laundry, carpet cleaning, shoemaker and tailor services
- Organising trips, holidays, ticket purchase and airport transfers
- Ordering flowers and bouquets for special occasions
- Organising plumber, locksmith and handyman services
- Taking care of cars, washing and changing tyres
- Providing information about entertainment and cultural events in a given month
- Organising shopping and delivery in Cracow
- Collecting and delivering goods to any place within the city limits
Energy that inspires
A mural inspired by the work of Stanisław Lem was created at High5ive. It is an artwork with an area of nearly 900 m2 located on the north facade of Galeria Krakowska made by Marcin Czaja, the winner of a competition organized for this purpose. The artist is a graduate of the Faculty of Painting at Krakow Academy of Fine Arts.
High5ive is more than just an office building
That is why we care about the surroundings of our investment, so that both tenants and the local community can use it. Behind the building 5 a public basketball court and an auditorium will be created so that you can cheer on your friends.