- Monitoring of fresh air provided from outside
- Increased ventilation – providing additional ventilation of fresh air to improve well-being and effectiveness of users of the building (at least 40 m3/h/person and the minimum in accordance with standards is 30 m3/h/person).
- Low-emission materials – using finishing materials with low content of volatile organic compounds.
- Possibility to control thermal comfort – providing zone thermal control system on every open-space area and, locally, in closed rooms.
- Daylight and views – the building was designed in a way allowing maximum access to daylight and views outside for at least 75% of the designed area.