McCormick, a global leader in flavour and owner of the Kamis brand in Poland, has leased 3,500 sqm. of office space in Nowa Fabryczna. McCormick EMEA (Europe, Africa and Middle East) Shared Services Center, will move into its new offices by the end of this year.
- We have chosen this spacious and comfortable new office space with our employees and their comfort in mind and we look forward to moving into our new offices by the end of the year. Nowa Fabryczna is well connected, easy to access and very modern. This central location in the city of Lodz will significantly improve our employee commuting. The office space has been designed especially for us taking into consideration the suggestions of our employees who were fully involved in the project. It will fully meet our EMEA Shared Services standards in terms of location, comfort and modernity and we hope that our employees will like it - said Joanna Pawlicka, HR Manager, McCormick EMEA Shared Services.
McCormick established its EMEA Shared Services Center in Lodz in 2014 to support the company’s growth ambitions in the region. It started with the EMEA Finance shared services activities and has been expanding to include HR, Customer services and Technical Shared services transactional activities. Today it employs over 200 employees and continues to grow.
- The new location will ensure we offer a vibrant workplace to our team and continue to be a platform supporting McCormick’s growth in EMEA. We continuously look for talent, not only in Lodz, and receive applications from people based in other cities in Poland and also from abroad. To grow our Team in Lodz we continuously look for well educated, multilingual people who are open to pursue their career in a dynamic international environment - added Joanna Pawlicka.
Nowa Fabryczna is the first commercial building, which was constructed in the New Center of Lodz. The facility offers 21,500 sqm. of modern office space and is located right next to the largest underground railway station in Poland.
- A few years ago, trains from Lodz to Warsaw were filled with young people looking for new opportunities. For some time now, however, we have seen that this trend is reversing. More and more global brands are attracted to Lodz, offering jobs on interesting projects that guarantee a career in a rapidly growing city. Many of these new Lodz employees will meet every day in Nowa Fabryczna – said Ewelina Kałużna, Leasing and Asset Management Director Skanska Property Poland. – Nowa Fabryczna has already created a new meeting point on the city map. On the patio of the office project the screenings of the Polowka Film Festival and the Festival of Four Cultures were held. We want to support building a new community in New Center of Lodz – adds Ewelina Kałużna.
Nowa Fabryczna was put into use in July this year. The office building was also chosen by other prestigious tenants such as Fujitsu, Cybercom and Whirlpool.
- Nowa Fabryczna is a place combining the advantages of a modern office with a great location in the very center of Lodz. We are delighted that McCormick has chosen this location for its EMEA Shared Services Center. This place is perfectly integrated with the city and we are confident that it will meet all McCormick’s requirements as a representative space for this global industry leader. – commented Hamish Potts, Associate Director at Knight Frank's Tenant Representation, who represented McCormick throughout the entire project.
Knight Frank also advised McCormick during the fit-out of the office space in Nowa Fabryczna.
- While advising McCormick we were also actively engaged into the process of new offices interiors arrangement. As a result we managed to effectively utilize the space at all levels. I am sure it will fit the needs of number of employees. – added Jerzy Adamczyk, Project Manager in Knight Frank.