ULTIMO company, a leading player on the Polish debt management market and part of the international B2Holding group, has leased nearly 5,300 sqm of office space in Green2Day office project in Wroclaw. The building will serve as the company’s main office in Poland. ULTIMO’s employees will relocate to the building by the second half of 2018.
- While looking for a new office for ULTIMO Group, we aimed at finding space that would provide our employees with both comfortable and work-friendly conditions. We selected Green2Day due to its central location, large space, modern solutions as well as being well-connected with other parts of Wrocław. The building’s surroundings, close proximity to Ostrow Tumski and the paths along the banks of the Oder river are all attractive qualities. The in-depth co-operation with Skanska along with the company’s flexibility during each phase of establishing the terms of our relocation were very important to us – explains Jacek Maj, Board Member ULTIMO S.A.
- We would like to welcome ULTIMO to our group of tenants and express our gratitude for the company’s confidence. Upon leasing the last vacant space available in Green2Day, ULTIMO has become the biggest tenant in the building. We are glad that our project was able to meet the requirements of such a demanding customer. ULTIMO wanted to find modern office space that would contribute to its business development throughout Poland. Co-operating with the professional team from ULTIMO was a real pleasure and it also allowed us to prepare both functional and flexible office space arrangement that was adjusted to the range of needs of the company’s employees. Furthermore, the building’s ground-floor units and areas around the project offer attractive space that includes the new Eat2Day restaurant-café concept, a green patio as well as a spacious location dedicated to bicycles. Furthermore, in co-operation with the residents of adjacent buildings, we will soon launch the renovation of the nearby Adolf Maria Bochenski Square – explains Marek Stasieńko, Regional Leasing Director at Skanska Property Poland.
Green2Day offers 17,800 sqm of modern office space located in close proximity to the University of Wrocław and Ostrow Tumski. As a consequence, it gives its tenants a great opportunity to nurture close co-operation with the city's students. The location is also well-served by public transport. The project complements the frontage that connects Tołpy Park with the adjacent Oder river waterfront, providing employees with space for relaxation and a range of places to work outdoors.
In June 2017, Skanska launched the development of Nowy Targ, the company’s newest office investment in Wrocław. It will be delivered to market by the first half of 2019.
Green2Day – key number and facts:
- The building offers 17,800 sqm of modern office space as well as 233 parking places.
- It was delivered to market in October 2017.
- The project consists of seven floors above ground and two below.
- The building will be LEED Gold certified.
- Its architectural project was designed by Maćków Pracownia Projektowa.
- The building’s general contractor is Skanska S.A.. Skanska Property Poland is responsible for its commercialization.