In March 2018, Business Link and Skanska jointly launched a new business space located in the very heart of Krakow. The High5ive office complex provides nearly 4,000 sqm of space, offering 140 offices, 24 co-working areas and 5 conference rooms. The project, following investments in Warsaw and Poznan, is another flexible office space opened jointly by Business Link and Skanska.
Because of its high standards, state-of-the-art design ,and location in the very heart of the city, Business Link represents an excellent space for start-ups, freelancers as well as corporations and large project teams. Furthermore, companies that use the space are offered highly flexible lease terms. Offices can be leased for a minimum of three months with the notice period being only one month.
- Our spaces are a perfect place to work for all those who appreciate flexibility, a friendly working environment which is complemented by comfort, functionality and an excellent design - says Dariusz Żuk, CEO at Business Link.
The new Business Link office is located on the first and second floors of the state-of-the-art High5ive office building, developed in the heart of Krakow - on Pawia Street. It is situated in close proximity to the Dworzec Centralny railway station. Its clients can enjoy not only the co-working space, offices and conference rooms equipped with modern multimedia devices, but also have the opportunity to use communal areas, kitchens and phone booths which allow for telephone conversations in quiet surroundings.
The project for the new location was designed once again for Business Link by architects at FBT in association with Fruit Orchard. The designers have again managed to create office interiors that completely diverge from the norm and differ from other propositions on the market. It’s clear and illuminated interiors are replete with greenery which is symbolic of the pro-ecological philosophy . It also aims to nurture creativity and reduce stress. The natural materials, elegant colors and plants all contribute to a friendly working environment.
Skanska, in order to create a place that would be open to all tenants, also intends to develop the spaces between the office buildings and incorporate them into High5ive complex. The publicly available square between the first two buildings offers a large seating area which is surrounded by a variety of flora and benches. In addition, High5ive also provides a special parking area for cyclists which are based on solutions introduced by cities such as Amsterdam. Looking towards Galeria Krakowska shopping center, one can admire a mural inspired by the works of Stanislaw Lem. It was created thanks to an initiative from Skanska along with the support of the shopping centre itself, Krakow Festival Office and the Active Citizens’ Fund.
The space in High5ive is the second location of Business Link that has been developed in Kraków. In 2011, Business Link launched its premises at Mogilska 65, which was well-received by the start-up market as well as the wider business community.
Business Link creates space and supports businesses whatever development stage they are at. In the next few years, the company aims to become the largest community of prospective entrepreneurs in the CEE region. This year, both companies plan to open offices in Wroclaw and Prague as well as on the markets of Hungary and Romania sometime in the future.
- We recognized that the demand for flexible office space in Kraków is high. Hence our decision to launch our second Krakow location. The market is rapidly growing and like Business Link we want to address this demand. We have ambitious plans for development. By 2020, we want to have launched nine new locations, both inside and outside Poland. We aim to become the largest co-working network in this part of Europe - says Jarosław Bator, Business Development Director at Skanska and COO at Business Link.
- Business Link's proposition complies with the worldwide co-working trend, co-working 2.0. It provides comprehensive services covering, on the one hand office space - which is creative, modern with chill zones, functional kitchens, places designed to work in quiet surroundings as well as climbing walls and saunas. On the other hand - apart from traditional co-working - the proposition also includes offices for lease and conference rooms available 24/7 and are accompanied by acceleration programs for entrepreneurs.
- Companies such as Uber, Brand24 and Groupon have already benefited from Business Link’s services.
- Skanska will eventually become the owner of 50% of Business Link