ABB, a leader in power and automation technologies, has continued to expand its business in Krakow. The company has leased over 8,300 sqm of state-of-the-art office space for its global Shared Services Centre in the High5ive office complex developed by Skanska. Following Axis, this is the second investment developed by Skanska in Krakow to serve as a location for ABB's specialists.
Thanks to the office volume leased in High5ive, ABB will be the complex's largest tenant. The company is also the main tenant of Axis, an eye-catching office building with an elegant facade that is located close to the Rondo Mogilskie roundabout. In total, ABB occupies over 26,000 sqm of office space in office buildings developed by Skanska.
- Out latest co-operation with ABB confirms that the locations that Skanska develop are able to address the needs of both the most demanding companies and their employees - says Ewelina Kałużna, Leasing & Asset Management Director at Skanska Property Poland.- As a global player, we recognize well in advance the direction of a city's development regarding land management. As a result, we are able to suitably adapt solutions that are now expected by residents of Polish cities, who are becoming increasingly aware of their needs as well as global trends. For this reason, High5ive will also include a square with a wide range of plants and seating areas. This area will soon be in 'full bloom' for the first time. It will also provide a Bike5ive docking station along with dedicated places where bicycles can be cleaned or repaired. This is the first such place in Krakow. We are bringing new energy to the centre of the city - underlines Ewelina Kałużna.
Skanska's High5ive investment is being developed on Pawia Street, in the very heart of Krakow. The investor aims to establish an office park with areas dedicated to co-working as well as places for the residents of Krakow to relax. The ground floor of the complex will include restaurants and cafes. The areas between the buildings will include a green space complete with benches.
Following Kapelanka 42 and Axis, High5ive is Skanska's third office investment in Krakow. High5ive's first building has already obtained an occupancy permit.
High5ive – key facts and numbers:
- The project will consist of five buildings with a total leasable space of approx. 70,000 sqm GLA.
- The two buildings in phase I will offer approx. 23,300 sqm. The third building will provide nearly 12,000 sqm. Its construction works were launched in Q3 2017.
- Certification: LEED Gold.
- General contractor for the building is Skanska S.A. NS Moond Studio is responsible for the architectural design. Skanska Property Poland is responsible for the building’s commercialization.