The Skanska office company has begun construction of the fourth building in what is, to date, the company’s largest investment in Krakow. Located in the heart of the city, the High5ive complex will ultimately consist of five buildings and offer approx. 70,000 sqm of modern office space.
The fourth office building of the High5ive complex will have six floors above ground and will provide tenants with approximately 24,500 sqm office space. It will come into operation in the first quarter of 2020. Skanska's goal is to create a state-of-the-art office complex in a location which is well-served by road, rail, tram and bus.
- High5ive is to date our largest investment in Krakow. It is also the best location in Krakow, where an office project of such a scale could have been created. Together with the next two buildings, the complex will not only be a place where companies with different profiles can locate, but also as a space for residents - says Mariusz Krzak, regional director of Skanska Property Poland.
High5ive will eventually offer 70,000 sqm modern office space. The first two buildings constructed on the Galeria Krakowska site are already up and running with companies such as ABB, PwC, Ocado Technology, Symphony and Business Link coworking space located there.
In addition to the LEED Platinum certificate, the project will also apply for the "Building without Barriers" certificate. The complex will be adapted to the needs of people with disabilities, parents with children, seniors and people who do not speak Polish.
High5five: key fact and numbers:
- The project will consist of five buildings with a total leasable area: approx. 70,000 sqm GLA
- Two buildings from Galeria Krakowska have a total of 23 300 sqm office space. The third building, whose construction began in Q3 2017, will provide approximately 12,200 sqm. The fourth building will provide approx. 24,500 sqm
- Buildings three and four will apply for LEED Platinum certificate and an accessibility certificate “Obiekt bez Barier” (“Building without Barriers”)
- Skanska S.A is the general contractor for the building
- The author of the architectural design is NS Moon Studio