Amway, one of the largest direct sales companies in the world, has leased more than 4,400 sqm of modern office space in the High5ive complex that is being built by Skanska. Amway plans to consolidate its Business Services Center for the European Region and Russia in the Skanska project. The tenant was represented by the consulting company Colliers International in the transaction.
- Amway Business Center has been present in Krakow for eight years. Due to the company’s growth, it was looking for space where all employees supporting Amway Entrepreneurs could work together. This modern office in the heart of Krakow will have specialists who support sales, marketing, technology and finance - says Wojciech Karpiński, director of the Amway Business Services Center.
Amway will occupy one floor of the largest building in the High5ive complex. The office building will be operational in the first quarter of 2020. Amway will join ABB, PwC, Business Link, Ocado Technology and Symphony, as tenants of High5ive which is located on Pawia Street.
- We have recently started construction of High5ive’s fourth building, and we can already announce its first tenant. Amway has shown its trust in us by opting for a new office at such an early stage of investment - says Monika Tkacz, leasing manager at the Skanska Property Poland - The High5ive example shows that world-famous companies are expanding their presence in Krakow and are looking for the highest quality office space at the earliest opportunity. Our project is in a location which is well-served by road, rail, tram, bus and bike - adds Monika Tkacz.
- A large supply of office buildings planned for this year and in the years ahead, offers many interesting opportunities for tenants, especially those considering relocation in advance. In the center of Krakow, a record-breaking amount of modern space is being built - over 80,000. sqm. Developers are responding to the needs of tenants looking for a prestigious location and high quality of real estate - says Anna Galicka-Bieda, partner at Colliers International, regional director in Krakow.
Skanska’s High5ive complex, located in the center of Krakow, on Pawia Street, will be an office park with designated zones for coworking as well as amenities for the residents of Krakow. The ground floors of the buildings will include restaurants, cafes and a green area with benches where both workers and residents can relax. High5ive is also a project full of office innovations, including non-technological ones. In the office complex, for example, the Bike5ive bicycle centre, which is already open to everyone, includes a bicycle repair station and electric bicycle charging facilities. This is the first place of its type in Krakow.
High5ive is Skanska's third office project in Krakow – following the Kapelanka 42 and Axis projects.
High5ive - key facts and figures:
- The project will consist of five buildings with a total leasable area: approx. 70,000 sqm GLA
- Two buildings from Galeria Krakowska have a total of 23 300 sqm office space. Currently, two more buildings are under construction, which will deliver 12,000 sqm and 24 500 sqm
- Skanska S.A. is the general contractor of the complex. High Five's architect is NS Moon Studio. Skanska Property Poland is responsible for its commercialization.