Schibsted Tech Polska is a company that implements IT projects for companies that are part of the Norwegian media group - Schibsted Media Group. In the High5ive complex being built by Skanska, the company has leased over 2,600 sqm of office space.
In High5ive, Schibsted Tech Polska developers will create mobile applications, web applications, websites and content publishing tools for leading media houses in Scandinavia. The company has been in Krakow since 2012 and currently employs 130 people.
- This is the place where Schibsted Tech Polska really wants to be. The main reason for our relocation is the excellent location of the High5ive complex. The proximity of the city center and it being well-served by road and public transportation will be another advantage when recruiting the best people. Moving will be an important stage for Schibsted Tech Polska, because of the ever closer cooperation with Scandinavia, in the form of long-term investment in a modern, well-situated location, which offers a comfortable working environment for employees - says Katarzyna Kowalczyk, Country Manager at Schibsted Tech Polska.
The move is scheduled for December 2019. The Polish branch of the Scandinavian IT company will occupy the 7th and 8th floors in the latest building, currently under construction at the High5ive complex.
- Schibsted is the next tenant who has decided to move to High5ive at such an early stage of investment. This proves the attractiveness of High5ive, which is in one of the best locations in Krakow, and has high-quality space for work, which will be matched by the buildings’ surroundings. Tenants will be able to reach the new office through a wide range of transport- says Monika Tkacz, leasing manager of Skanska Property Poland.
In High5ive, the following companies have offices: Ocado Technology, Symphony, ABB, PwC and Business Link coworking space. The first stage of the investment has already been officially opened.
The High5ive complex is located on Pawia street. It will ultimately consist of five buildings and offer approx. 70,000 sqm of modern office space. In addition to the LEED certificate, the project will also apply for the "Building without Barriers" certificate. This means that it will be adapted to the needs of people with disabilities, parents with children, seniors and people who do not speak Polish.
High5ive is Skanska's third office project in Krakow – following the Kapelanka 42 and Axis projects.
High5ive - key facts and figures:
- The project will consist of five buildings with a total leasable area: approx. 70,000 sqm GLA
- Certificates: LEED Platinum and "Building without Barriers"
- Skanska S.A. is the general contractor of the complex.
- High Five's architect is NS Moon Studio.