The office part of Nowy Targ has already been 100% leased. Tenants will soon move into the building. At the same time, Skanska completed works related to the construction of the investment and infrastructure around the office building. The developer has planted trees in front of the building, giving passers-by a calm green space.
Nowy Targ is the sixth investment of Skanska office unit in Wroclaw. All of the developer’s projects so far have been very popular among both tenants and investors. Last year the Swedish investment fund Niam bought the Wroclaw-based Green2Day from Skanska.
– We have been investing in the capital of Lower Silesia for many years. We are glad that our next building was built in the centre of Wroclaw, in a very prestigious location which gained great architecture and a new community that the employees of our tenants will create here – says Marek Stasieńko, Regional Leasing Director at Skanska office unit in Poland. – Office space has been leased and the last ground floor premises are in the process of commercialisation. We can already say that Nowy Targ will have a large restaurant, a shop with healthy food and a drugstore – emphasizes Marek Stasieńko.
Nowy Targ is the first office project of Skanska with a concrete façade. The investment is located between one of the main communication nodes of Dominikański Square and the tourist and recreational part of the city. You can reach the Market Square, Panorama Racławicka, Wyspa Słodowa and Ostrów Tumski in a few minutes from the building. In addition, the neighbouring square hosts numerous cultural and sport events.
Nowy Targ is an example of an environmentally friendly investment. Skanska provided tenants with access to green space by creating a vegetation rich patio on the second floor of the building. In addition, the developer designed 5 green terraces on the top floors with a view of the Old Town. The ground floor will include i.a. restaurant with mezzanine.
Nowy Targ is being developed in accordance with LEED standards at the Platinum level. It will apply for the Building without Barriers certificate, which means that the facility is fully accessible to people with disabilities, the elderly, as well as parents with small children and non-Polish speakers.
New technologies in Nowy Targ
Nowy Targ will be equipped, among others, with operating system for overall building management available directly via smartphone: Connected by Skanska. Depending on the scope of the service, which the tenant will benefit from, the system facilitates, among others, the organisation of work from the entrance to the parking lot or the entrance to the building without the need to use a plastic card, to the invitation of a guest, booking a room or room temperature change.
Nowy Targ — key facts and figures:
- Total leasing area of the building: 22 000 sqm.
- The project will have 7 above-ground and 2 underground storeys;
- The building will provide 195 parking spaces;
- Completion of construction: August 2019;
- The project will receive LEED Platinum certificate and “Office Without Barriers” certificate;
- The general contractor of the building is Skanska SA;
- The author of the architectural design is Maćków Pracownia Projektowa.