Accenture, one of the world's largest companies providing services in the areas of strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations, has chosen the High5ive office building for its headquarters in Kraków. The company has rented approx. 3,200 sq m. of modern office space from where it will conduct its business. CBRE acted as advisor on the transaction.
Accenture will move into the fourth building, which is being built as part of the second stage of the High5ive complex. The office building will be commissioned in the first quarter of 2020. This is Skanska’s second investment in Poland - after Silesia Business Park in Katowice, which Accenture has chosen for its office.
We choose places in attractive locations for our offices, ensuring a comfortable and pleasant working environment. These are important elements both for our current, as well as future employees. The High5ive complex in Kraków has all these elements, says Jarosław Kroc, Country Managing Director at Accenture in Poland.
High5ive has become the heart of business development in Kraków. Ultimately, the entire complex will encompass 70,000 sq m. of modern office space in the best-connected part of the city - right next to the Main Railway Station, Galeria Krakowska and near universities.
Already at the design stage, we pay special attention to facilities for users both inside and around buildings. At High5ive we offer services such as a concierge, diverse food services, and a rich infrastructure for cyclists, for whom we have planned more parking spaces than for cars. Inside our buildings, we designed advanced air purifying filters. Many international companies have already chosen High5ive as their headquarters, and now Accenture has also joined this group, choosing a project of Skanska in Poland for the second time, which makes us very happy, says Eliza Jamrozik, Leasing Negotiator at Skanska.
Both Kraków and the High5vie building were a natural choice for our client. The Małopolska capital tempts employers with the possibility of recruiting high-class specialists and students of some of the best universities in the country. High5ive is a project full of technological innovations that were very important in choosing the new headquarters for Accenture, a company that focuses on the highest quality and innovation, says Alicja Sroka, Senior Property Negotiator, CBRE.
High5ive – key facts and figures:
- The project will consist of 5 buildings with a total leasable area of approx. 70,000 sq m. GLA;
- Two buildings on the side of Galeria Krakowska with an area of 23,300 sq m have already been commissioned;
- Currently, two more buildings are under construction with 12,000 sq m and 24,500 sq m of space, respectively;
- The buildings will apply for the LEED Platinum certificate and the "Facility without Barriers" accessibility certificate;
- High5ive is a project full of office technology innovations. The building will be equipped with the Connected by Skanska system – an original system for the comprehensive management of an office building and work spaces. The system will allow users to use an application to move around the building without having to use a traditional access card;
- 'Anti-smog concrete' will surround the building.
- The general contractor of the building is Skanska S.A.;
- The author of the architectural design is NS Moon Studio;
- Skanska Property Poland is responsible for the commercialisation of the office building.