The third phase of the Skanska - High5ive office complex is underway. The final building with an area of over 11,000 sq m will be the first Skanska office building in Krakow with a WELL certificate, awarded to healthy and comfortable workplaces.
High5ive is the vibrant business heart of Krakow. The offices are located in the best-connected part of the city - right next to the Main Railway Station, Galeria Krakowska and in the vicinity of universities. Once the last building is complete, the entire complex, whose construction began in March 2016, will offer a total of 70,000 sq m of modern office space.
The building, constructed as part of the third phase of the High5ive complex, will be the first WELL-certified office building in Kraków issued by the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI). It is a certification system that takes into account over 100 building features, assessing the quality of office space. WELL certification considers the impact of the building on the health, physical and mental well-being of employees and visitors.
– Soon it will be four years since we began work on the High5ive complex and two years since the first phase was made available to tenants. During this time, High5ive has become a genuine centre for business in Kraków. The last phase of the complex will close off the front of Pawia Street, says Mariusz Krzak, Regional Director at Skanska office unit in Poland. - It is already apparent that the investment itself proved to be a great commercial success, which is confirmed by the great interest of tenants and the sale of four buildings, sums up Krzak.
High5ive was designed for use by tenants, as well as the local community. A green concrete pavement was built during the second phase, which reduces harmful compounds from car exhaust gases, including nitrogen oxides in the air, by approx. 30 percent.
High5ive – key facts and figures:
- The project consists of 5 buildings with a total leasable area of approx. 70,000 sq m GLA;
- The last building will deliver 11,150 sq m GLA. It will be the first WELL-certified Skanska office building in Kraków.
- Buildings from the second and third phase of construction are applying for the LEED Platinum certificate and the "Building without Barriers" certificate.
- The general contractor of the building is Skanska S.A .;
- The author of the architectural design is NS Moon Studio;
- Skanska Property Poland is responsible for the commercialisation of the office building.