Building Z in the Generation Park complex in Warsaw has another tenant - Diverse CG, a technology company providing IT services. Diverse CG will occupy over 3,000 sqm of modern office space, and plans to move into the new offices in the fourth quarter of 2020. This concludes the successful commercialization of the Generation Park Z office building with 100% of it leased.
Generation Park Z is an investment located in the new business hub of the capital - in Warsaw's Wola district, at Daszyńskiego roundabout. Its advantage is location near the metro, bus and tram stops, as well as a suburban railway. But there’s more than just easy access to public transport. For those who prefer alternative means of transport, Generation Park Z has 102 parking spaces for bicycles, as well as provides showers and changing rooms for user convenience.
– We are very pleased to welcome Diverse CG among our tenants. We hope that the quality of our office space, which will be ensured by WELL and LEED certifications, as well as excellent access to public transport and bicycle paths, will help ensure the satisfaction of all Diverse CG employees – says Paulina Strutyńska, Leasing Manager at Skanska office unit. – Having successfully leased all the available office space in Generation Park Z proves that, despite the difficulties caused by the pandemic, our business is going strong. The building was very popular from the very beginning, which is a sign that it meets the expectations and needs of modern companies, including Diverse CG – adds Paulina Strutyńska.
Diverse CG is a technology company providing IT services. The company focuses on implementing IT projects and providing support, among others, in the area of recruitment - in terms of the functioning of HR departments, optimization of employment costs and headhunting.
– We are very happy with our new office and honestly, we are counting down the days to our move – says Anna Piwko, Marketing and PR Manager at Diverse CG. – Statistically speaking, we spend most of our day at work, which is why we wanted to create a place that would allow our employees to work in comfortable conditions. We believe that the new office will appeal not only to DCG employees, our associates, but also our contractors, and will help ensure successful collaboration – adds Anna Piwko.
Generation Park Z offers numerous solutions for its tenants to facilitate their daily work and make everyday duties more pleasant, such as the Connected by Skanska system, which allows users to move around the building using a smartphone instead of traditional access cards, and also acts as a virtual reception desk. In addition, the office building has a parking system that recognizes license plates and allocates available spaces. There is a cafe and restaurant on the ground floor, and a green terrace on the 13th floor.
Healthy and green spaces
In implementing its projects, Skanska focuses on the impact of the workplace on the comfort, health and well-being of its users. Office buildings and the spaces around them are designed with people and their everyday needs in mind. The key element of the Generation Park complex will be a public square between buildings X, Y and Z. This green space will ultimately include several types of plants and tree species creating a friendly atmosphere in the centre of Warsaw.
The pavement within the Generation Park complex is made of innovative „green concrete" with self-cleaning properties, which reduces the amount of toxins from car exhaust fumes in the air.
Generation Park Z has obtained the LEED Platinum certificate and is applying for the WELL – the most demanding certificate confirming a healthy work environment. The office building has also applied for the "Building Without Barriers" certification, which proves that the architecture is adapted to the needs of people with disabilities and families with children.
Generation Park Z – key facts and figures:
- Address: Towarowa 28, Warsaw
- Total leasable area of Generation Park Z: approx. 19,000 sqm GLA
- Total leasable area of the Generation Park complex: 88,000 sqm GLA
- Number of storeys: 13 above-ground and 2 underground
- Number of parking spaces: 110 + 102 parking spaces for bicycles
- Certificates: LEED Platinum, WELL, "Building Without Barriers"
- Architectural design: JEMS Architekci
- General contractor of the building: Skanska S.A.
Photo: Rafał Tomczyk