Skanska is starting construction on the P180 office building in Warsaw. It will provide about 32,000 sqm of modern and innovative office space in a great location - right next to the Wilanowska metro station. The building is designed by PRC Architekci. Like all other Skanska buildings under construction, P180 will apply for the demanding WELL certificate, which confirms the building is of top quality and beneficial to the health and well-being of employees.
P180 will be situated in one of the best locations in Warsaw - at the intersection of Puławska and Domaniewska Streets, right next to the Wilanowska Metro station. With its position, the building offers a unique exposure in the district, providing great visibility for the companies which will occupy it. The P180 office floors are defined by flexible arrangement possibilities, meeting the expansion needs that clients are reporting.
Planned commissioning is scheduled for Q3 2022. The architectural design was prepared by PRC Architekci, who also designed another Skanska office building - Atrium 2 at Rondo ONZ in Warsaw.
Convenient access by metro and bicycle
P180 will be very well connected to other parts of Warsaw. The nearby Wilanowska metro station, as well as tram and bus stops ensure easy access by public transport. Near P180, there is also the P+R Wilanowska car park, which has 280 covered parking spaces free of charge for holders of the Warsaw City Card.
Designers also kept cyclists in mind. The building will have a bicycle room near the main entrance, as well as a cloakroom with showers. They will be available to all office employees who commute to work by bike or simply jogging. The office building will also provide parking spaces for scooters and motorbikes.
– P180 is our latest project in Warsaw, allowing us to offer innovative office spaces also in the south part of the city. We want to maximize the potential of the location of our new office building, adapting it to the communication infrastructure in the immediate vicinity. All this is in line with Skanska's strategy based on sustainable development, implementation of environmentally friendly investments, created with the well-being of their users in mind – says Mariusz Krzak, Executive Vice President at Skanska Commercial Development Business Unit in CEE.
Green concrete and WELL certificate - Skanska standards
In line with Skanska's philosophy, green concrete will be used throughout the property. It is an innovative material that neutralizes harmful nitrogen compounds from car exhaust fumes, thus fighting urban smog.
Moreover, the P180 office building is another Skanska project that will be built in accordance with the guidelines of the WELL certificate. It is a certification system that measures the quality of office space and verifies more than 100 features of a building, taking into account its impact on people's physical and mental health and well-being. It is a holistic way to ensure the health, well-being and comfort of people using office buildings, and fits in with green construction standards. The building will also apply for the LEED and Building Without Barriers certificates.
The Connected by Skanska system will be installed in the project, making it easier for tenants to navigate in the building on a daily basis. For instance, it will allow users to move around P180 using their smartphones and invite guests through a virtual reception desk.
P180 - key facts and figures:
- Total leasable area: approx. 32,000 sqm
- Area of a typical office floor: approx. 2,100 sqm
- 15 floors
- 190 underground parking spaces
- Certification: WELL, LEED, Building Without Barriers
- General contractor of the building: Skanska S.A.
- Architectural design by: PRC Architekci