Centrum Południe by Skanska, the office building in Wroclaw, has gained another tenant. Nexontis Solutions will move in at the end of May 2021. The IT specialists will occupy over 650 sqm of modern and healthy office space with a view of the city from the 12th floor. This will be the company's first official head office in Poland.
The Polish branch of Nexontis Solutions started its operations in 2020. It is part of a fast-growing organization established in Germany. It offers creative strategic consulting services, as well as development of smart, sustainable Internet and cloud technologies. In Q2 2021, the company will open its head office in the first building of the Centrum Południe complex.
Centrum Południe is a multi-phase investment that will ultimately offer 85,000 sqm of innovative office, retail and service space. In August 2020, the first and the second buildings of the complex, with the total area of approx. 28,000 sqm, were made available to tenants. The area surrounding the buildings is very green – here you can find the longest row of lime trees in Wroclaw. One fourth of the investment area is open to the public – the tenants and residents of the nearby area can enjoy the green, the benches and the fountain – perfect spots to relax and unwind after the day’s activities.
– Centrum Południe is our biggest and most ecological project in Wroclaw. We are pleased that it has attracted the interest of tenants from various sectors. Today, specialists from Nexontis have joined this group. We hope that thanks to the Scandinavian atmosphere in the building they will feel like at home and successfully develop their business – says Marek Stasieńko, Regional Leasing Director at Skanska office unit in Poland. – This is another transaction we have completed, despite the difficulties resulting from the prevailing COVID-19 pandemic. The process of technical arrangements and negotiating the lease agreement has been conducted almost entirely on a remote basis – adds Marek Stasieńko.
– The leasing of office space in Centrum Południe is a milestone for our new Polish branch. The ecological concept of the building fully supports our organizational culture. We are sure that it will provide an excellent base for our growth. The conceptual work for the space fell within the constraints of the COVID-19 pandemic, which forced us to develop it virtually. In this demanding task, we were given truly professional support by the Skanska project team, who stimulated our imagination, and the concept of the space could be approved – says Steffen Grieble, Member of the Management Board of Nexontis Solutions Sp. z o.o.
Highest quality confirmed by certificates
The Centrum Południe complex is the first in the region that has been built according to the guidelines of the demanding WELL Core&Shell certification. Meeting all the audit requirements and then certifying the building means that it guarantees a healthy working environment, and that the well-being of its users, both physical and mental, is top priority. The first phase was also awarded the WELL Health-Safety Rating certification. This means that even in the era of the coronavirus pandemic, the building is fully safe for tenants and visitors. The office buildings have also been constructed in such a way as to meet the requirements of the Building without Barriers certificate. It means that people with disabilities, seniors, parents with children or individuals who are not speakers of Polish can move around the building and use it without any restrictions.
1,380 sqm green concrete pavement will be built in the first stage of the complex. This will help purify the air of pollution caused by car exhaust fumes. Thanks to sunlight, particles hazardous to human health are reduced on such a pavement’s surface. They are then broken down into neutral nitrogen compounds and, together with rainwater, discharged into the soil.
Centrum Południe offers its tenants many solutions to make their office a friendlier place to work. Air-purifying filters, adiabatic humidifiers and a ventilation system provide as much as 30% more fresh air than the norms for office space specify. The buildings have technologies that allow, for instance, the reuse of grey water. The complex is 100% powered by wind and photovoltaic energy. A specially designed roof with reflective elements will reduce the urban heat island effect.
More about this investment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XduKgG79SC8
Centrum Południe – Key facts and figures:
- The project will consist of 5 buildings with a total leasable area of approx. 85,000 sqm GLA
- The first stage offer tenants approx. 28,000 sqm of modern office space.
- Number of parking spaces: 313
- The general contractor is Skanska S.A.
- APA Wojciechowski studio is responsible for the architectural design of the first and second stage of the complex.