An IT company is the newest tenant of the third stage of the High5ive complex in Krakow. Spyrosoft once again trusted Skanska’s high-quality office spaces and chose the Swedish developer's office building for its Krakow headquarters. The company will enjoy a 2,000 sqm modern, healthy space with the first WELL Core & Shell certificate granted to Skanska in Krakow. The company will move into the new office in March 2022.
Spyrosoft is a Polish software engineering company. It offers a full range of programming services – from embedded software to cloud systems, which are tailored to the individual needs and requirements of customers. This year, the group took fifth place in the annual ranking of the one thousand fastest growing companies in Europe, developed by the prestigious British Financial Times. High5ive is the second project completed by Skanska – after Wroclaw's Nowy Targ – where Spyrosoft opens its office. Almost 2,000 sqm of office space will be available to employees and the move is planned for March 2022.
– We are very happy when tenants return to us. This new contract with Spyrosoft is another confirmation that Skanska develops high quality offices. It is also a sign that tenants feel good in our buildings – says Monika Tkacz, Leasing Manager at Skanska office unit. – High5ive is being built in accordance with the highest standards and the most demanding environmental certificates, while focusing on the health and needs of the people. This is our first project in Krakow that will apply for the prestigious WELL Core&Shell certificate. We are convinced that all the building features, which meet the requirements of this certification, will support Spyrosoft employees in their daily duties – adds Monika Tkacz.
– At Spyrosoft, we attach great importance to where we work – first of all, we want the offices to be comfortable from the point of view of our employees. This is why we choose spacious, highly functional modern spaces in well-connected parts of the city, with a wide range of services. We chose a Skanska building for the second time both for the quality of the building and for the cooperation itself – says Sebastian Cibor, Site Manager at Spyrosoft in Krakow.
– We would like to thank Spyrosoft for their trust and we are pleased that once again we were able to advise our client on the lease process. We believe that the company’s new headquarters located in a modern and certified office building will certainly enable its dynamic development. The current situation on the office market in Krakow offers tenants many interesting opportunities for renting and arranging office spaces. It is worth taking a closer look at the current office offers, as well as the current trends in order to prepare as best as possible to function in the new, post-pandemic reality – says Anna Galicka-Bieda, Partner, Regional Director of Colliers in Krakow.
Fixed point on the business map of Krakow
High5ive is a complex of five buildings that will ultimately provide 70,000 sqm of modern space to the Krakow market. The last building will offer tenants over 11,000 sqm of space. The Skanska project is part of the dynamic development of the Krakow office market. According to market reports, Krakow was the regional leader in terms of the number of metres of new office space delivered in 2020. Excluding Warsaw, a total of 393,000 sqm was delivered to the office market, of which as much as 140,000 is located in Krakow.
One of the advantages of High5ive is its great, central location, which also makes it one of the best-connected office projects in Krakow. It can be reached by bus, tram, car or bicycle. In its vicinity are the Main Railway Station, Galeria Krakowska and universities. The building also provides over 40 parking spaces for electric cars. The final stage is scheduled to be commissioned in the first quarter of 2022.
Healthy space indoor and outdoor
In addition to the features required by the WELL Core&Shell certification, which assesses the quality of office space, Skanska also focuses on the surroundings of its buildings. Green concrete pavement was laid in the second stage of High5ive, which helps reduce smog levels in cities by an average of 30% of compounds derived from car exhaust fumes that are harmful to humans, including nitrogen oxides, which are found in city air. Such pavement will also be laid near the last building of the High5ive complex.
High5ive – key facts and figures
- The project consists of five buildings with the total gross leasable area of approx. 70,000 sqm.
- The gross leasable area of the last building will be 11,150 sqm. It will be WELL- certified as the first Skanska office building in Krakow.
- The third stage building will also apply for LEED Platinum certification and Building without barriers certificate.
- The general contractor of the building is Skanska S.A.
- The architectural design was created by NS Moon Studio.