Skanska’s Wave office building in Gdansk has finished leasing its ground floor space. Into service premises on the "0" level will move in among others LUX MED Dentistry medical center and Żabka deli. The companies will open in the new space in the first half of 2021.
The service location in the building will be occupied by LUX MED Dentistry – a leader in private healthcare in Poland. It will take up over 400 sqm. The entrance to the clinic will be from Grunwaldzka avenue. The clinic plans to be opened for patients in the second quarter of this year. The Żabka deli, one of the largest franchise of small grocery stores in Poland, will also open on the ground floor.
– Wave provides not just office spaces, but also top quality service premises, ideal for presenting brand – says Agnieszka Krawczyk-Rogowska, Leasing Director at Skanska office unit. – Our Gdansk investment, thanks to its excellent location and modern design, is becoming more and more popular. Wave will certainly help tenants develop their businesses and strengthen their market positions – adds Agnieszka Krawczyk-Rogowska.
The only such office building in the Tri-City
Wave is the first office building in the Tri-City that will apply for the extremely demanding WELL Core & Shell certificate. This means that offices at Wave meet even the strictest guidelines and are healthy and sustainable workplace. WELL places great emphasis on proper ventilation and air filtration in rooms, maintaining proper humidity and ensuring thermal comfort.
In addition, the Gdansk office building was the first in the Tri-City to receive the WELL Health-Safety Rating certificate. This is the latest International WELL Building Institute (IWBI) standard, awarded to office spaces with the highest safety parameters, reducing the risk of disease transmission, and enabling the creation of healthy and safe workplaces in connection with the ongoing pandemic. Wave has recently also received the Platinum (the highest level) LEED Core & Shell certificate.
Next to the office building is City Hub, the first shared mobility hub in the Tri-City. It is a special space where everyone can rent electric scooters from Hop.City or scooters from the Bolt application, as well as Traficar cars. There is also a taxi stand and a place for deliveries.
Wave – key facts and figures:
- Total leasable space of the first stage of the Wave building: approx. 24,800 sqm GLA, the entire complex: approx. 48,000 sqm
- Number of above-ground/underground floors: 14/2
- Certificates: LEED Core&Shell, WELL Core&Shell (applying for), WELL Health-Safety Rating, Building Without Barriers
- Additional benefits for tenants: Connected by Skanska, City Hub
- General contractor of the building: Skanska S.A.
- Author of the architectural design: medusa group Silesian studio