A symbolic topping out was hung on the top floor of the third stage of the High5ive complex in Krakow. This means that the main construction work has been completed and the building has reached its target height. Already at this stage of construction, the office section of the building has been completely leased out. With the commissioning, which is scheduled for the first quarter of 2022, Krakow will gain over 11,000 sqm of sustainable and modern office space. This is the first Skanska project in the capital of Lesser Poland, which will apply for the prestigious WELL Core&Shell certificate.
High5ive is a well-known complex of five office buildings in Krakow, which will ultimately deliver over 70,000 sqm of modern space to the market. The last building, which has just reached its target height, will provide over 11,000 sqm for tenants. The entire office space has already been leased and Spyrosoft and zooplus, among others, will have their headquarters here.
– We have completed a very important stage of the project. Reaching the target height and a symbolic topping out means entering the next phase of operation – finishing works. Despite the difficulties related to the pandemic, our project is on schedule – says Marcin Pędrak, Project Manager at Skanska office unit. – In addition, having the entire office space leased out at this stage proves that Skanska's investments continue to be very popular with our business partners. We owe this to the highest quality of our offices and our ability to efficiently adapt to the expectations of tenants – adds Marcin Pędrak.
Health and safety in a central location
High5ive was created in accordance with the highest standards and the most demanding environmental certificates, while making human health and needs the central focus. The third stage of the complex is the first Skanska project in Krakow that will apply for the prestigious WELL Core & Shell certificate, which verifies the quality of office space. All the solutions used, based on the requirements of this certification, will help users in their daily duties, as well as ensure their safety and physical and mental comfort.
Another advantage of High5ive is its great, central location, which also makes it one of the best-connected office projects in Krakow. It can be reached by bus, tram, car or bicycle. In its vicinity there are also the Main Railway Station, Galeria Krakowska and universities. The building also provides over 40 parking spaces for electric cars.
High5ive – key facts and figures
- The project consists of five buildings with the total gross leasable area of approx. 70,000 sqm.
- The gross leasable area of the last building will be 11,150 sqm. It will be WELL- certified as the first Skanska office building in Krakow.
- The third stage building will also apply for LEED Platinum certification and Building without barriers certificate.
- The general contractor of the building is Skanska S.A.
- The architectural design was created by NS Moon Studio.