Sustainability and green
Green Court Bucharest is developed using green technologies and sustainable solutions such as:
- Energy efficient façade with shading systems and high performance glazing
- Energy efficient lighting systems equipped with motion and intensity sensors
- Solar panels: used for domestic hot water
- Utilities` individual meters
- Water efficient fixtures, storm and grey water reuse system
- 30%* more fresh air in the offices: an efficient ventilation system that creates a healthier and more comfortable working environment.
- Individual room temperature regulation - adjust temperature in each area
- Natural daylight: over 75% of the building space has access to daylight offering a more comfortable working place.
- Interior courtyard with Wi-Fi – informal meeting point
- Landscaping features
- Bicycle facilities: parking area and dedicated changing rooms equipped with showers, lockers
- Charging stations for electrical cars
- Info screens at the reception desk which provide information about energy & water consumption in the building
*calculations have been made in accordance with LEED procedures